the “Time-Out” Fund is a new concept for Breathe On UK
We aim to offer the chance for parents/carers to take just a little time out for themselves.
Even a short time away from the pressures can be enough to re-charge the batteries and have a truly rejuvenating effect. Tthese everyday activities are often a very rare, sometimes impossible, treat for our families. The additional, costly, care support at home which may be needed to manage even a few hours away, can make it an impossible expense.
This is why the costs can be so high, and why we need to offer support where we can.
YOUR support can help to make a “Care Time” into a reality for one of our families.
- TIME OFF – a 4 hour break; visit the gym, or the hairdresser, have coffee with friends, or go shopping £150
- KICK-OFF – Dad’s time out for football/rugby/sports break £150
- NIGHT OUT – A cinema & supper break for a couple including transfer to and from home £200
- JUST A PAMPER – A real treat for hard pressed mums; hairdresser, facial and a manicure £250
- FEELING FINE – A “tone up” break” with massage and de-stress treatments £250
- TREATS – Parents anniversary treats, birthdays, wedding anniversaries etc. £250
- JUST FOR FUN – Playtime for the family (ventilated child stays at home with care support) Visit to a theme park/country house/farm etc £500