Family support officer independent patient advocate will on request
- Attend care reviews and best-interest meetings
- Liaise with statutory and voluntary bodies
- Support with benefit advice
- Hospital visit
- Home visit
Breathe On UK is also:
- Ensuring our inter-active website is up-to-date.
- Identifying and liaising with care organisations which provide weekend and holiday respite care for both parents and children.
- Drawing social and political attention to the social, emotional, and economic needs of this growing but much ignored minority group.
- Working with the NHS with a view to influencing nurse training
The Founder & National Director of Operations of Breathe On has personal experience of what it is like to have a child who requires long-term ventilation